RedFeather Trek Fitness Series Snowshoes
– One pair of Trek Fitness Snowshoes
SV2 Keep watch over Bindings
– A rugged protected binding that includes a solid polymer heel plate
– Semi-rigid injected molded polyurethane toe and heel frame for superior lateral support
– Quick-adjust nylon webbing to protected the foot within the frames
– Flexible urethane heel strap which stretches to securely hold the heel of the boot in place Boithane Hinge
Live action hinge lifts the tail of the shoe from the snow with each and every step for added mobility and speed.
6000 Series Aluminum with V – Tail design for exceptional maneuverability in deeper snow.
Hawk, prime quality stainless steel for superior strength, aggressive toe and heel design insures maximum purchase with every step on all terrains, powder coated to shed snow and ice.
TX 35 Rip Stop, superior puncture and abrasion resistant material that stays soft in subzero temperatures.
Choose the right Snowshoe size for your weight
Trek 25 -175 lbs. – Trek 200 lbs. – Trek 35 – over 220 lbs.
Redfeather Snowshoes are handcrafted in the united states in La Crosse, Wisconsin. We are owned by ORC Industries, a not-for-profit company whose sole organizational mission is to provide job opportunities for people with disabilities. So for those of you who purchase Redfeather Snowshoes, you don’t seem to be only buying a great USA made product, you are allowing us to put more people to work who in reality take into account the value of being an integral a part of creating something very special, namely, Redfeather Snowshoes. Thank You