Salewa Ultra Flex Mid Gore-TEX Speed Hiking Shoes
Salewa Ultra Flex Mid GORE-TEX Mountain Training Shoes
The Ultra Flex Mid GTX is a men’s waterproof, breathable mid-cut shoe designed for speed mountaineering and high-intensity mountain training.
Speed Hiking shoes Salewa Ultra Flex Mid Gore-TEX is Built around Michelin’s technical performance outsole. Developed exclusively with SALEWA, the special rubber compound includes a design with grooves and sculptures for outstanding traction and stability over hard and uneven terrain.
Mesh Upper The Salewa Ultra Flex Mid GTX Mountain Training Shoes is constructed with a mesh upper. This offers maximum ventilation, keeping your feet feeling cool and comfortable all over a hard and long run. The Gore-Tex system ensures you’ve dry feet regardless of the weather.
The Ortholite insole also works hard to keep your feet feeling dry and healthy. The 3F Total System ensures the shoe has a stable fit, so you’ve total regulate when you want it. The flex collar allows the ankle to have a larger range of motion, this means you’ve better performance, especially with descents.
The Michelin outsole with a specially designed tread allows for excellent traction and stability.
The tread incorporates sculptures and grooves which allow you get maximum grip and stability on uneven and rocky terrains.
Salewa Ultra Flex Mid Gore-TEX Specs:
- Mesh Upper – Ensures breathability to keep the feet feeling cool and dry.
- Gore-Tex – For maximum waterproofing and breathability.
- Ortholite Insole – Creates a cooler, drier and healthier foot environment.
- 3F Total System – Ensures optimal comfort, stability and increases foot regulate where needed.
- Flex Collar – The ankle’s rear range of motion is increased for better performance throughout descents.