A fleece that’s worth the investment! This Berghaus Men’s Arnside Fleece is built to last and fitted to provide satisfying warmth when worn as an outer layer, or under your waterproof jacket. You should never cut corners with your everyday fleece – undoubtedly one of the most used items in an outdoor wardrobe. This Berghaus Men’s Arnside Fleece won’t disapoint – wear it as a warm outer over casual or outdoor gear, or layer it comfortably under a waterproof for incredible warmth, without weight. Trust us, this versatile men’s fleece will see a whole lot of wear all year round. Features:
– Warm without weight – Berghaus’ AT double sided brushed Microfleece is soft, warm, durable yet lightweight to wear.
– Perfect for layering – the simple styling is designed to minimise bulk under your jacket, helping you stay comfortable and agile on the move.
– No short cuts – even the high neck makes a difference to your warmth, trapping body heat in where it’s most likely to escape.
– Handy pockets – 2x zipped handwarmer pockets keep your valuables safe and your hands warmed up.
– Easy pull zips – perfect for cold weather when gloves are a must.
– Central full-length zip
Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
Nice and light – the microfleece fabric is lightweight, insulating and comfortable
Essentials in reach – keep your vital bits and pieces close at hand in the two hand-warmer pockets. Safe, secure and toasty too
Laugh in the face of winter chills with the great looking, exceptionally lightweight Arnside Fleece Jacket.