Incredibly lightweight and stronger than the competition: Each weighs 60g (2.11 ounces), made from a high-strength aluminium alloy. At half the weight of a standard carabiner, these high-strength units are rated at up to 5,600 lbs!
Double Security – Screw-thread lock carabiner design for additional safety.
Design: D-Shape style
Standard: CE CSA certification
Size: 10 * 5.6 cm / 3.93*2.2 inch
Material: High-strength aluminium alloy
Product Weight: 2 * 60 g / 4.23 oz
Packaged Weight: 2 * 65 g / 4.58 oz
Maintenance of the main lock:
1. Do not expose the carabiner to chemicals, avoid contact with substances such as sand which could scratch the protective finish.
2. Wash in warm water below 45 ℃ to clean, and then allow to dry naturally.
3. Do not allow the carabiner to drop from heights, otherwise the internal damage may occur.
4. Sore the carabiner in a dry, well ventilated place, and avoid contact with the heat source. Do not store in a damp location.
5. The carabiner follows both CE and CSA standards. The carabiner’s life is related to its use. In general, carabiners should be replaced after 5 years. .
Recommendation: To ensure safety, please verify that the mountaineering carabiner is locked before you use it.
Packing: 2 pcs Carabiner
Size: Length: 10 cm/3.93 in, Width: 5.6 cm/2.2 in.
Heavy Duty: Weigh 60 g (2.11 ounces), made from a high-strength aluminium alloy. Major axis strength is 25 KN=5600 pounds.
Designed for Safety: Screw thread lock protection, antiseptic, waterproof, durable, and super strength steel materials with CE CSA safety certification.
Unique Design: High quality design with threaded nut on the lock catch. It is easy to connect to a safety belt and protection tools. Both convenient and safe
Multipurpose: Professional carabiner for rock and ice climbing, rappelling, working aloft, fishing, hiking, traveling, as a keychain, hanging a hammock, and yoga.