The Dragonfly stove takes precision-simmering performance and puts it in a chassis that’s built to handle a variety of fuels and the frequent use dished-out by global vagabonds. Tough and stable, it also excels in institutional and guide service settings, easily handling pots up to 10″ in diameter. Its dual-valve design delivers the flame control you need for simmering sauces, and goes from zero to searing at the twist of a knob for melting snow and brewing-up fast.
The Dragonfly liquid-fuel camp stove offers precision-simmering in a chassis that’s built to handle a variety of fuels, and the frequent use dished out by rough-and-tumble backpackers. Rugged and stable, it excels in institutional and guide service settings. Its dual-valve design gives you the flame control you need for evenly heating large pots, up to nine inches maximum diameter, and heats up remarkably quickly with just the turn of a knob.
The compact stove lights quickly and easily with the strike of a match.
The package includes:
- Fuel pump
- Heat reflector
- Small-parts kit
- Stuff sack
- Fuel bottle sold separately
- Flame Control: The dual-valve design of the Dragonfly enables it to deliver precision simmer-to-boil control with a simple twist of the flame adjuster
- Extra Wide Pot Supports: Three wide pot supports hold larger MSR pots or fry pans up to nine inches in diameter for group cooking
- Multi-Fuel: Burns white gas, kerosene, unleaded auto fuel, diesel, and jet fuel
- Compact: Folds to one-third of its working size and fits in a two-liter MSR pot for easy storage
- Efficient: The suspended burner cup enables the stove to burn hot and strong while reducing heat lost to the ground
- Field Maintainable: Shaker Jet technology and smart engineering allows complete cleaning and maintenance in the field
- 14-ounce minimum weight
- One-pound, two-ounce packed weight
- Burn times with 20 ounces of fuel:
- 126 minutes with white gas
- 153 minutes with kerosene
- 136 minutes with diesel
- Boil time for one liter of fluid:
- 3.5 minutes with white gas
- 3.9 minutes with kerosene
- 3.5 minutes with diesel
- Water boiled per ounce of fuel:
- 1.6 liters with white gas
- 1.7 liters with kerosene
- 1.7 liters with diesel
- Made in Seattle, Washington
MSR products include a limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
MSR is part of a company named Cascade Designs, started by three friends and former Boeing engineers — Jim Lea, Neil Anderson, and John Burroughs — who were laid off from the aeronautics giant in 1971. Outdoor enthusiasts looking for the next great gear idea, they went on to design the world’s first self-inflating mattress, the Therm-A-Rest. Today, Cascade Designs remains a private, family-owned company that has grown to be one of the most respected outdoor manufacturers in the world.
Pioneered dual-valve design of the Dragonfly stove, enabling it to deliver precision, simmer-to-boil control.
Burns white gas, kerosene, unleaded auto fuel, diesel, and jet fuel.
Folds to 1/3 of its working size and fits in a two-liter MSR pot for easy storage
Shaker Jet technology and smart engineering allow complete cleaning and maintenance in the field.
Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included.)/Made in the USA